Sunday, March 23, 2008

Link Of The Week

I've only admitted this to one other person, but get ready for a confession, faithful readers: I was hosed by My Cell Phone Carrier.  A few days after I got my cool new enV cell phone, I couldn't wait to download some ringtones.  Of course, it was a requirement to have Reba McEntire's "Fancy" and the Commodore's "Brick House" on there.  I thought I would be slick and order a 4 pack for $9.99; the price for three ringtones through My Cell Phone Carrier would have been over $9, so I thought this was a bargain.  I downloaded those two tones and two other ones as well, and was a happy camper.  That is until I got my cell phone bill and found out that My Cell Phone Carrier charged me not only for the ringtone downloads, but they charged me so much per megabyte that was downloaded.  I turned into an unhappy camper real quick. 

Yesteday, a School Friend texted me and gave me the link to a very cool website where you can create your own ringtones free of charge.  They said they spent hours downloading and editing songs clips to make ringtones for their phone, and best of all, they said they actually worked great on the phone.  I tried it this afternoon, and lo and behold, it worked for me, too.  Please visit http://www.phonezoo.com and try it out for yourself. 

No comments: