Sunday, March 2, 2008

Link Of The Week

As you know, I love gadgets. And I love buying gadgets.  Combined, that can be an expensive habit.  But I found a website that will help me with this habit.  No, the stuff isn't free, but it's darned close.  I owe a big thanks to my co-worker GS for telling me about Buy.Com.  The site rocks.  If there's some electronics or computer-related gadget you you want on eBay or Amazon.com, check out Buy.com first - chances are they'll have it way cheaper and with free shipping.  Just this week I bought a micro SD card for my new cell phone.  On sale at Big Electronics City store, it was $29.  On Buy.com I got two for $28 with free shipping.  You can't beat that.  Please visit http://www.buy.com and see for yourself.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments: