Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

I'm very happy to report that another 1.2 pounds has thankfully left my body, thanks to the walking and bike riding.  I'm also very proud of myself for being able to resist the temptation of all of the Easter candy that has been in front of my face at work this week.  I have to be honest and say I did have one moment of tamptation this morning - someone left a pack of 6 Milky Way eggs on the food table in the lunchroom.  I looked at the pack for about 15 seconds, and then went on to the fridge and got my bottle of V8 juice. When I went to the lunchroom an hour later to get a bottle of water, all of the eggs were gone.  So fortunately for me, they ended up on someone else's butt. 

I'd also like to clarify something - it wasn't long ago that I would have been one of the people to leave a trail of pastel Easter candy wrappers.  But thanks to the encouragement I've received, and the fact that I honestly don't enjoy exercising, I've been able to resist the candy. 

Our last official Biggest Loser weigh-in is on April 7, and I'm going to walk and ride my bike as much as I possibly can when I get back from our trip to Orlando.  Hell, I probably should have rode my bike to Orlando.  But my handle bars aren't the long kind, so I wouldn't have been able to tote Diva Stacy. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Milky Way eggs.  I brought them in.  I have another pack at home.  I'll warn you before I bring those in.  Other than those, all I have left are pastel Smarties and some Peeps.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you......now can you kick me to start me losing again?

Anonymous said...

Hey wanted to let you know I had another "mullet" sighting on none other than "The Moment Of Truth" game show.  He was a contestant and kept a spreadsheet on the women he had sex with....what a catch.  Oh and he has the insane notion that a mullet is a babe magnet.  Amazing! LOL