Sunday, March 9, 2008

Link Of The Week

Last week while checking the weather on my favorite local TV channel website, I saw a link to a site that intrigued me.  The link said "See the International Space Station."  Now you see why I was intrigued.  It was on a page at the NASA site, and after you clicked on your state and then city, it showed you when you could see the ISS (that's NASA talk for the International Space Station) in your area.  It even gave specific coordinates, too.  Unfortunately for us here in the 'Ville, our viewing of the ISS Friday morning was a bust because it was cloudy, slightly foggy and snowing to beat the band.  But I'm going to keep checking to see when I can see the ISS or any of the Shuttles.  You can see, too, by visiting http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/cities/skywatch.cgi?country=United+States.  Happy watching.

No comments: