Monday, March 3, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

It's hard to believe a whole week has passed by since the last Biggest Loser update.  I'm proud to report that this past week I increased my daily walking to almost 3 miles a day, and on Saturday, I did over 4 miles.  I wore myself out so much it was all I could do to make it to church and over to Diva Stacy's yesterday afternoon.  

At this morning's unofficial weigh-in, I was down 1.5 pounds.  I was a little bummed at first, thinking I should have lost more with all of my extra walking, but then realized that as long as the number on the scale keeps going down instead of up - no matter how small the decrease - I'm still doing great.  I slipped a bit Saturday afternoon and drank a can of Coke, and I have to say that high fructose corn syrup and caramel coloring never tasted so good.  But I'm back to business today, and plan to get in 4 miles on today's walking.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement and your interest in what I now call "my healthy lifestyle changes." 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep going!!!!!!!!  You deserve to be healthy and live a long time.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your journal today, and am glad I did. It is always nice to see someone else on their way to a healthier lifestyle.

Best Wishes,
Gina