Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Top Ten Coolest Things I Did In 2007

1.  DLV2

2.  Spending my birthday walking on the Grand Canyon with my best friend

3.  Riding in a helicopter

4.  Recording a song in an actual recording studio

5.  Driving to the grocery store to get Mint Moose Tracks ice cream while the civil defense sirens are wailing as tornados are spotted on the ground in Louisville

6.  Purchasing two new handguns

7.  Eating lobster for the first time

8.  Having my parents healthy and happy

9.  Meeting NFL player Samkon Gado

10. Making new friends at church and at the post

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you have "eating lobster" for the first time, twice, lol.  You must of really enjoyed it!  I have to ask, what is DLV2?  

Anonymous said...

Sorry - technical difficulties.  Believe me, Abi, eating lobster for the first time wasn't all that memorable, lmao.  And hard as it is for me to realize that there are those out there that don't know what DLV and DLV2 are, I'll explain briefly.  When my best friend and I went to Las Vegas for the first time in 2003, we called the trip "Divas Las Vegas", or DLV for short.   Prior to that, my best friend and I adopted the moniker "Divas".  And while in Vegas, VH1 was taping a special called "Divas Las Vegas."  We think they stole the name from us.  So when we went back to Vegas in January 2007, the trip was called DLV2.  And there you have it - the history of DLV.

Anonymous said...

What about learning siteline? isn't that up there on your list.

Anonymous said...

Big Mama, #6 on the list was a result of learning Syteline.