Sunday, January 27, 2008

Link Of The Week

I've mentioned this before in TWIT, but it bears repeating - I don't do car trips very well. It's not like I get car sick or anything; I just don't have patience like I used to and when I'm going somewhere I want to be there as fast as I can.  That's why I prefer to fly.  My new flying rule if a destination is over three driving hours away, I'll fly there.  I love flying almost as much as I hate car trips. 

This week, I found a website that will help those of you who love flying as much as I do.  It's called Seat Guru.  You can get info on every airline that flies, and can get detailed info on all of their planes, with special emphasis on seats.  You can see a diagram of the seats on a plane, so you can decide where you want to sit. Check it out at http://www.seatguru.com.

No comments: