Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mullett Watch

I'm very happy to report that one of my faithful readers, SH, has spotted our first child mullet of the new year.  It was spotted at a retail establishment (sorry SH but I can't remember if you said you saw it at the mall or the grocery store).  The mullet wearer was a little boy, approximately 9 or 10 years old, and the mullet hung down to the boy's waist a la Billy Ray Cyrus.  SH also reports that the boy's parents had normal hair. 

Mullet count: 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puddin, I thought of you today.  I was in an area where there were a bunch of construction workers.  One of the men was sporting a "MULLET".  I was trying to figure out a way I could discreetly take a snap photo of him without being obvious.  I don't know how Marty does it.  I had to turn away because I imagined I was laughing....!  MULLET #2 - Laurel MD