Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fantasy Football Update

I am very happy to report that your's truly has finished the fantasy football league at work in a very impressive regular season 2nd place.  I say impressive because that's a major improvement over my finish last year.  This year, I ended up 10-4 in regular season play. 

It was a big learning experience this year - mainly because I paid more attention to my players and to the games.  The 'Rents and I watched Sunday Night Football faithfully, and caught a few of the Monday Night Football games, and with each game I watched, I learned a bit more about the NFL. 

I'm sorry that the season will be ending soon; it seems like it just started.  But Draft Day will be here before you know it later on this summer, and we'll start the rivalry all over again.

No comments: