Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Parking Lot Watch

It's that time of the year again, faithful readers - the time when my co-workers and I turn our attention to the office parking lot.  Yep, it's time for Parking Lot Watch.  For my new faithful readers, Parking Lot Watch happens at my company every year at this time.  We received our bonuses yesterday, and now we'll be watching the parking lot to see which one of our co-workers comes driving up in a new/used car that they bought with their bonuses. 

Once again, my co-workers need not waste their time to see if I'll be pulling into my usual parking space driving a new car;  I'm going to hold out for at least one more year and pray that the old BMW and Blazer will hang in there for me.   On a related note, I put the BMW in the shop yesterday for a check-up, and it got a clean bill of health.  And I put a new stereo/cd player in the Blazer this week, too, so both vehicles are good to go for the coming year.  We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments: