Thursday, February 15, 2007

Parking Lot Watch Update

Faithful readers, we have a winner in the 2007 version of Parking Lot Watch.  Just this week, we discovered a new Grand Cherokee in our parking lot.  The happy new owner is a co-worker upstairs in the Zoeller Engineered Products department, G.T.  His old ride was an older Jeep, and just this week he was sporting his new Grand Cherokee.  I couldn't be more thrilled for my friend and co-worker G.T.  We've shared some stories in the past year about cars not starting or breaking down, so I'm happy as I can be that he got a new ride.  To be honest, I was worried about him riding to work on those cold, cold mornings in his soft side Jeep.  I'm not sure if that's the correct Jeep terminology for it, but his Jeep was the kind that didn't have a hard top nor sides on it - it was the plastic that flapped when you went down the road.  No matter how good a heater that thing had, I'm sure it had to be cold.  But now I don't have to worry because G.T. can get to ZCO in style and comfort now.  Congrats, G.T. - you deserve it.

No comments: