Saturday, February 24, 2007

Conversations Overheard At The Store

Today, we begin what I'm sure will be a very interesting recurring segment in TWIT - something I like to call Conversations Overheard At The Store/Restaurant/Gas Station/ etc.  Today's edition is an interesting tidbit I overheard this morning at Wal-Mart coming from a woman in her mid-thirties.  Her shoulder length hair at one time had been peroxide blonde, but the roots had grown out and she had a very bizarre half and half hair color.  She was also wearing a t-shirt about two sizes too small, cropped sweat pants also about two sizes too small, and houseshoes over sockless feet.  She was talking on her cell phone so loud, I heard her across the parking lot as I was getting out of the car.  I followed her in and just as we got inside the store this is what I overheard:

"I've only got three baby daddies."  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White Trash Alert!!  Puddin, you've got to stay away from the Walmart!