Saturday, February 10, 2007

Flu Update

I'm happy to report that I am still among the living.  I went to bed shortly after posting yesterday's journal entry and slept until about 10:00 this morning, with only a minimal number of trips to the bathroom.  Yes, I realize that's too much information, but I know you all care about Puddin and are concerned.  Thank you for the emails you've sent today wishing me a speedy recovery. 

I'll share a tip with you, my faithful readers, that Dr. Mehta, my doctor, shared with me this afternoon when I called her office.  She said the best thing to eat for multiple numbers of trips to the bathroom is the BRAT diet - banana, rice, applesauce and toast.  I've had a piece of toast and a banana about an hour ago, and so far, so good.  I still have no engery, though, and can't wait to crawl back into bed as soon as I post this. 

No comments: