Sunday, February 11, 2007

Link Of The Week

The second month of the year is almost half over, and I'd venture to guess most of us are more than half done with keeping our new years resolutions.  Experts and doctors say that eating healthier is the number one new years resolution, and that it only takes less than two weeks for the resolution to be trashed.  But there's still hope. I found an interesting site this week that will help those of us who are still struggling with our resolution to eat less and to eat better.  Go to http://www.2000cal.com and you can enter in everything you eat and drink during the day and it will keep track of how many calories you've eaten.  If you'd like to register (it's free) it will also keep track of how many calories you've burned - you enter any type of excercise or activity and it will calculate for you.  With my few cups of ginger ale, toast and all of my running in the past few days, by the calculations of 2000.cal, I think I've lost 27 pounds. 

No comments: