Sunday, February 25, 2007

Link Of The Week

I think I can safely speak for all of us in that we think we're good drivers - some are just better than others, that's all.  Other than a two fender benders in my early 20's, I have not been the cause of any car accidents.  Granted, I've been in two that were not my fault, but my accident record is spotless other than those two fender benders.  I had a great driving teacher that should get the credit -- my mother.  I knew she had patience but never knew she had enough patience to teach me to drive.  She taught me very well, but I did have a big problem with parallel parking. I'm not ashamed to say I failed my driving test the first time because I couldn't parallel park.  But I scored a perfect 100% on the second try.

This week, I came across a website that brought back memories of my learning-to-drive days.  It's brought to us by the folks at GMAC Insurance, and it's a driving test.  Here's what GMAC says about their test:  With a focus on driver education in mind, we set out to gauge the current knowledge of the American public with the second annual GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. Shockingly, 1 in 11 licensed drivers would fail a written drivers test if taken again today.  Now, you can take the test yourself and see how you measure up. Answer the following 20 questions taken from written state drivers tests, and you will be given your score at the end. Visit http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/test.asp and take the test and see how you score. Good luck!

No comments: