Friday, February 3, 2006

Wrong Number

We had a laugh earlier this week at work when a co-worker got a wrong number call on his cell phone.  The call was for "Lance."  I told him he should have asked if the person calling was Sheryl Crow.   Well, at least I thought was funny.

Today, my friend received two very interesting and cryptic text messages.  Due to the nature of the text messages, we don't think they were from whoever was looking for Lance. Message #1 said:

So you cant call 2 check up on ur unborn?

As you can see, my friend gave me the message verbatim, including the grammar.  The second message said:

Ok well we good don’t ack like that when it comes 2 u n yours cause hoes come a dime a dozen

I think I get the gist of this conversation. 

I'm jealous.  I never get any cool wrong-number text messages like that.  It would be well worth the ten cents it costs to send a message just to reply back. 

No comments: