Sunday, February 26, 2006

Link Of The Week

My Grandfather said that the only regrets you have in life should be the things you didn't do.  I agree with him.  I regret that I'm not down in New Orleans right now enjoying Mardi Gras. I want to go one time before I'm too old to enjoy it.  I want to wear so many beads that I look like Mr. T.  But it you're like me and can't get down to Bourbon Street this year, never fear - there's a way that we can still be a part of the action.  Just go to http://www.nola.com/bourbocam/classic/index.ssf.  You can watch all of the action on Bourbon Street from a web cam.  The pictures are updated every 20 seconds.  You'd be surprised at the sights you'll see.  If you get tired of watching Bourbon Street, at the bottom of the page are links to other web cams catching all of the live action at Mardi Gras.

No comments: