Sunday, February 19, 2006

Link Of The Week

I enjoy eating out - who doesn't?  You get to eat food that you didn't have to fix yourself.  Even though you have to pay a bit more for it, it's still a good deal; you get to pick what you want to eat - something that you may not get to do at home.  And if you have a gift certificate or a coupon, then the dining experience is even better.  I found a site that might help out your wallet when you eat out.  Check out http://www.restaurant.com.  They have great deals for restaurants where you can great gift certificates for a fraction of the face value.  It's legit - I've tried it before.  You know I would not tell my faithful readers to try something that I would not try myself.  A few weeks ago, I got a $25 gift certificate for a restaurant that I frequent for the ridiculously low price of $3.  The majority of the time you'll find where you can get a $25 gift certificate for $10, so this was the find of the century.  Just put the link in your favorites and check back every day like I do, and maybe you can come across a good deal like I did.  When you go to the site, you can enter your zip code, or you can put in your state and narrow it down by region.  Give it a try.  Your wallet will be glad you did.

No comments: