Friday, February 10, 2006

Mullet Watch

The latest mullet sighting is brought to us by my fellow Diva, Stacy.  She's felt a tad bit like an outsider for the past month, not being able to spot a mullet.  But I knew she'd see one sooner or later.  I'm very surprised she didn't see this one walking downtown past her office window.  Here's the details, in her own words:

In all the madness at work this week, I forgot to tell you about the mullet sighting!

This one was a worker who came to my office Tues and Wed to reassemble the modular furniture we had taken apart for the carpet installation. 

The mullet was mostly gray and measured about 12-14” from it’s root.  Both days it was tied back in a ponytail, which was appropriate since the wearer was very busy reassembling the furniture.  Business in the front, but all pleasure in the back!!  Yeah, Baby!

Mullet count: 12

No comments: