Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Mullet Watch

My friend and faithful reader JMc contributes today's mullet siting.  Mullet count: 2

Twilight Zone theme please,
Imagine if you will, a family on a New Years Day outing to a red neck Mecca, Wal-Mart on Preston Highway, they spot a creature from the past thought to be extinct...dun

                          dun
                               dun
                                    daaaah.  A MULLET, the once famous haircut by the Achy Breaky Heart fans from the holler.  It looked that old too, being gray in all it's glory, like a big horned buck strutting around the forest saying "You ain't cut me yet, man!"  My wife wouldn't let me show the rarity to my children for fear of them saying "that's cool".  I could only conclude that an El Camino waited in the parking lot with a "Ain't Skeared" confederate sticker placed across the rear glass to convey this creature and it's host.

 

No comments: