Sunday, January 29, 2006

Link Of The Week

In case you didn't already know, I love disco music.  To me and my fellow Diva, Donna Summer will always be the Queen of Disco.  I don't have many regrets in my life, but I do regret that I wasn't over 21 during the Disco Era - I was just a young teenager and couldn't get into the cool discoteques .  (I bet you haven't seen that word in about 30 years, have you?)  I still listent o disco music, and keep holding onto hope that one day it will make a comeback.  Until then, I have my albums and a great site like http://www.discomusic.com to check out.  It's the number one site for disco music- past and present. Please check it out.  And while you're at it, dust off those Donna Summer albums and give them a spin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toot Toot....Hey....Beep Beep!