Sunday, January 1, 2006

Link Of The Week

After a year and a half of sharing my life, habits, likes and dislikes with you, my faithful readers, you all know by now how much I love eBay. Hardly a week goes by that I don't bid on at least one thing.  So far, all of the items I've bid on and bought were things that I: a) wanted; b) needed; or c) thought I wanted or needed.  I've not been disappointed with anything I've gotten so far, and I hope that trend continues in the new year. 

If you've spent any amount of time looking on eBay, you know that you can find practically anything on there.  I've come across quite a few things that made me wonder "Who on earth would want that?"  Well, someone has taken the time to put together a site dealing that that very thought.  Go to www.whowouldbuythat.com and see for yourself.  People like us that shop or surf on eBay have posted items for bid on there that will make you wonder "Who on earth would buy that."  My current favorite item on the site is a sequin and bead water bottle holder.  I just might have to bid on that. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get this page to come up......why?