Monday, January 2, 2006

Mullet Watch

At the start of the new year, we will begin a new regular feature in TWIT - a little something I like to call "Mullet Watch."  A co-worker and faithful reader JMc and I came up with this idea a couple of weeks ago.  We'll report to you each time we spot a mullet during the year, and if possible, we'll give you an actual photograph of said mullet. We will also keep a running count of all of the mullets spotted in 2006.

Faithful readers, it didn't take long to spot the first mullet of the year.  I saw it yesterday afternoon over at Caesar's.  It was stereotypical, to say the least.  The guy had a long brown mullet, and was wearing circa 80's jeans that snapped around the ankle.  He had on generic snakeskin cowboy boots, and was wearing a NASCAR jacket.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to get a picture of him, but I'm sure from my vivid description you get the picture. 

Mullet count: 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You won't believe this without actual photographic proof, but this evening, I saw the same mullet that I saw yesterday.  I saw him at Wicks Pizza while I was placing a carryout order.  He was sitting at the bar drinking a Long Island Tea.  He asked the bartender for extra cherries.  

I know what you're thinking - "Puddin, there's so many mullets out there - how do you know it was the same mullet?"  The guy was wearing the same generic snakeskin cowboy boots and NASCAR jacket, that's how I know.  Unless that's the official footwear and outerwear for mullets, it has to be the same guy.