Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vizio Update

I am happy to report that the Vizio will be repaired and returned to The Compound tomorrow. The repair shop called me this afternoon and gave me the quote on the repair, and I told them to go ahead and fix it and get it back to The Compound as soon as they could. They assured me it would be back tomorrow. And they said they would even hook up the DVD player and VCR, that have both been sitting underneath the TV gathering dust for the past 18 months because I didn't know how to hook them up. So this time tomorrow evening we will be back in business.

While I'm happy about getting the Vizio back, I'm still a bit reluctant, thinking that I could have used the money I'm spending on the repair toward the price of a new TV. But we'll just hope for the best. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: