Sunday, March 14, 2010

Link Of The Week

It's no big secret that tomorrow will be the most unproductive work day of the entire year -- everybody will be online getting all of the info and filling out their NCAA basketball tourney brackets to turn in for the company pools. If you want the latest up-to-datest info on the NCAA tourney just visit the official NCAA Tourney site of TWIT, http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/brackets/viewable_men. You can get the brackets in printable form and get some inside info.

1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

My workplace doesn't do office pools. Still, I’m really excited about the 2010 NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament. I think there are numerous possible upsets this year. I haven’t filled out a bracket yet, but I’d say my Final Four teams are Michigan State, Syracuse, Kentucky, and Baylor. I’ll put Syracuse and Kentucky in the championship game, with Syracuse winning. It should be an interesting tournament though.