Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just My Luck, Part Three

I'm hesitant in typing this, but as I write this journal entry, both of my vehicles are repaired and in working order. Of course, with my typical luck that could change at any time, but as of now, there is nothing majorly wrong with the Blazer or the BMW.

The body shop across from work installed the correct fog light on the BMW today without incident. And the turn signals, heater, a/c etc. are in full working order on both vehicles so for now, all is well.

So I really don't know what to say other than stay tuned, because as you know how my luck is, that could all change with a turn of the ignition key. But I'm going to think positive. Neither vehicle has any major fluid leaks, and both engines in the vehicles are running great. So I'm going to go out on a limb now and speculate a happy drama-free spring for Puddin's Fleet at The Compound. But as I always say, stay tuned; I'll keep you posted.

No comments: