Sunday, March 21, 2010

Link Of The Week

These days, it's hard to find someone who is not on Facebook. While some say that Facebook is all about the (and I quote) "older people" I disagree. I'm 47 years old and I do not consider myself old. But I digress. If you're on Facebook and would like to learn more about the in's and out's of Facebook, I've got a good site for you to check out this week. Just visit http://www.allfacebook.com and see what they have. They said it best: "The purpose of the blog is to cover all issues pertaining to Facebook including new applications, general news, and analysis about the future of Facebook. It is an exciting time in the world of social media and social networking and it is our job to cover all of it in relation to Facebook." Nuff said. Please check them out this week if you have a Facebook account. If you're not on Facebook, then you're two-thousand and late.

1 comment:

Toots said...

To the college kids who started it....we're old.