Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just My Luck

Over a month ago, I discovered that the driver's side fog light on the BMW was out. I discovered this because there's an annoying alarm that sounds incessantly whenever I start the engine or turn off the engine. Nuff said. The day after I found this out, I drove the car to work and stopped at the very reputable body shop that's across the street from our office and had them check it out. They said they'd order the fog light and call me when it came in. Flash forward to Monday. They called and said the fog light was in so I drove the BMW to work today and dropped it off at the body shop before work.

Imagine my surprise when I called at 4:20 to see if the car was ready. They said that they received the wrong fog light [from Germany] and would have to reorder the right one. All I could do was shake my head and think that it was my typical bad luck.

No comments: