Monday, August 10, 2009

Say It Isn't So, Susan Lucci

I just heard some disturbing news, faithful readers. I'm not even sure I have the strength and ability to type this in. But there are rumors running rampant that my beloved Susan Lucci will be leaving "All My Children." I know. It's hard to believe. I don't even want to believe it myself. But the producers of the soap have decided to move production and filming of AMC from its current home in New York City to Los Angeles. And apparently they just notified all of the stars a couple of days ago and gave them till the end of this week to decide if they were willing to make the move or leave the soap.

I just don't know what to think about this, faithful readers. If Susan Lucci leaves AMC, I'm afraid the show won't last. After all, "Erica Kane" is what it was all about. I'm not even sure I would continue to watch it, even though I love Erica's daughters Bianca and Kendall. Oh well. At least it would give me another hour in my day to spend doing something else besides watching the day's episode.

I'll keep you posted on the fate of AMC and Susan Lucci.

No comments: