Monday, August 31, 2009

Let's Call The Guiness Book of World Records

As I attempt to type this, I have had the hiccups for an hour. Yes, an hour. No, there isn't any alcohol involved, so I can't blame this on anything except being a Monday. I've drank about a gallon of water to no avail, and I've had a couple of spoon fulls of sugar, too. But no luck. I've even looked at the balance my checkbook, in an attempt to scare the hiccups out of me but I still have them. Mom even surprised me back here in the computer room in a weak attempt to scare me. I'm not sure what else to do except to go watch TV and try to relax in hopes that it will make them stop. There's no use in trying to read my 140 pages for school this week, with the incessant hiccuping going on. I'll keep you posted - maybe I'll make it to the Guiness Book of World Records.

No comments: