Sunday, August 2, 2009

Link Of The Week

I love bagels - especially when they're good and fresh. Unfortunately here in our 'hood the only ones you can get are in the freezer or refrigerated sections at the big grocery stores. But for the past month, I've been having fresh, homade bagels that would make you never eat a store-bought one again. Fortunately for me, I've been able to barter for these -- I've traded veggies from the garden at The Compound for awesome roasted garlic and sea salt and a few cinnamon bagels. Now you, too, can have these same awesome homemade bagels. Just visit the site of my new friend Eeka, and you can buy as many bagels as you want. They will be shipped fresh to you - why, you don't even have to go up to the grocery store to get them. Just visit http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5641646 and order a few today. Tell her that Puddin sent you. No, I don't get a discount or kickback - I'm just spreading the word on her awesome bagels. They're so good, that the Old Man even eats them - and he said he'd never eat another bagel again because they were too hard. Take it from him, and from me. Order a dozen - you won't be sorry. Eeka's bagels definitely get the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: