Sunday, August 16, 2009

Link Of The Week

It's hard to believe that 32 years ago today, the King, Elvis Presley, died. For my generation, hearing the news that Elvis had died was as traumatic and dramatic as it was for my parents' generation when Walter Cronkite came on the news special report and announced that JFK had just been assassinated. So on the anniversary of his death, I thought it was only fitting that the Link of the Week be Elvis-related. And what better link than to his website, which by the way is THE OFFICIAL Elvis Presley website. Check out http://www.elvis.com. Thank you, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Blgmama said...

I know what I was doing when JFK was assinated, and when ROY died but I'm amazed with all the news coverage and all, I don't remember the King ~ but then I usually lol, tell you at this point ROY was my King and Elvis was the prince....but before I make any Elvis fans mad, only in my mind.