Monday, December 22, 2008

Mullet Watch

Just when I thought the mullets were all hibernating, yours truly has spotted not one but TWO mullets - at the same time and place, even. The sighting occurred last night at a 'hood food and beverage establishment. I stopped on my way home to pick up something for the the 'Rents and I for supper, and while I was sitting there waiting for my food, I spotted the two mullets. The thing that really caught my attention was not the fact that I spotted two mullets; it was the fact that their mullets and their clothes were almost identical. Both mullets were dyed jet black and long, and their hosts were wearing jeans, fake animal skin boots, and black leather jackets. Mullet #1 host had a goatee and mustache, and talked with a gravelly voice that really annoyed me. Mullet #2 host was clean shaven and a bit smaller than Mullet #1, and his mullet was thinning on the top. I was eavesdropping on their conversation, and apparently Mullet #1 was telling Mullet #2 about the Food Network show "Semi-Homemade With Sandra Lee."

Mullet count: 33

No comments: