Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

It's early afternoon on Christmas Day. By now, the presents have been all unwrapped and Christmas dinners are starting to be prepared. Even though it's just the three of us here at The Compound, it's been an awesome Christmas. We're healthy and happy and that's the main thing. This year, I asked for only one thing this Christmas, and as always, Santa came through. I asked to sleep in on Christmas Day. It sure was sweet getting up at 9:00 this morning. And I went to bed at my normal weekly time last night, too, so I sure did have a great long winter's nap. But I digress.

If you need to have some alone time today to get away from the relatives and all of the festivities, I've got a bonus Link Of The Week that I think you'll enjoy. Visit http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5q0TO&m=8YnL_UiFQ_Pzs&b=_FbS7ldyKy7YElHHvPmWsg and you can learn about the history of Christmas. I'm hoping that you all already know the real reason we celebrate Christmas, but our friends at the History Channel will tell you more than you ever wanted to know about how Christmas has been celebrated throughout history, as well as telling us about the history of the Christmas tree and other holiday traditions.

I hope everyone has as great a Christmas as we did at The Compound.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Merry Christmas Puddin! Glad everyone at the compound had a good day!