Saturday, December 27, 2008

Walking In A Winter Wonderland?

It's very hard to believe that Christmas was just two days ago when the temperature outside is humid 70 degrees. Yes, you read that correctly. Here in the 'Ville today, the temperature is 70 degrees. It's extremely humid, too, and very windy. I just got back from the salon from getting my hair cut, and I told my stylist to just blow dry it instead of my usual big hair styling, because I knew as soon as I stepped foot outside in the humidity and wind it would be all over.

It's just not right - it's not supposed to be 70 degrees two days after Christmas in Louisville. I could see it, if it were in Phoenix or Los Angeles, but it's way hotter here than in Las Vegas today. It's just not right. Take last week, for example. On Friday, the high was 68 degrees. Two days later on Sunday, the high was 18 with a wind chill of -15. That's just not right, either.

I guess I'll stay inside the rest of the day so my freshly cut 'do won't get all messed up.

No comments: