Sunday, December 14, 2008

Link Of The Week

I know that there are a lot of "The Simpsons" fans out there; unfortunately, I am not one of them. Sure, I've watched the show now and again over the years, but it's not on my list of favorites. With the popularity of the show, it seems like I'm in the minority, so this week's Link Of The Week is just for "The Simpsons" fans. I found a website where you can listen to every episode of "The Simpsons". Yep, you can listen to every "The Simpsons" episode ever aired - you can listen to it at work in your office without having to worry about your boss coming in and catching you online. Just visit http://www.listentoamovie.com and check it out. You can also listen to every episode of "Arrested Development" as well as movies, too. So "don't have a cow, man" and check it out.

No comments: