Sunday, December 7, 2008

Link Of The Week

I've mentioned before on many occasions how much I love eBay. In fact, hardly a week goes by that I don't bid on something. I know that's a bit much, but I'm being honest. I don't always win what I bid on, but I am a very frequent eBay bidder. Even if I don't bid on something, I'll check out different things on eBay just to keep up with what's hot and what's not.

I found a cool site this week that takes the guessing out of trying to figure out what's hot and what's not on eBay. All it takes is a few clicks and you can find out what the most watched items are on eBay. Just visit http://www.watchcount.com and you can find out. For example, as of Sunday evening, the most watched item on eBay is a self-help CD titled "How I Work In My Pajamas."

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I will have to check it out! Thanks for the tip!