Monday, December 29, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

I'm usually very happy and the one that people turn to to help them when they're feeling down, but this day started out very dark and gloomy for me, even though the sun was shining and the sky was blue. Editors note: this was not related to the Dark Place mood a few weeks ago, unfortunately; it was a totally different dark and gloomy mood. Technically, it was dark when I left for work, but you get the point. I had some things that I needed to face and sort out last night, but I was unable to get them sorted out last before I went to bed. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much last night. But thanks to a good dose of some tough love, I got things sorted out this morning at work, and all is well now.

There was one ironic twist to my dark and gloomy mood. This morning, I hooked up my iPod in the car, clicked to my current favorite play list "80's Ladies" and the first song that played was the Bangles "Manic Monday." Need I say anymore?

No comments: