Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rest and Relxation

I've had a pretty bad cold this week, and for the past three nights I've went to bed as soon as I got home from work and ate a bite of supper.  I have to say that it's the most rest I've had in a three-day period in years.  I feel better today - just a little tired and still a bit congested, but I feel way better than I did this week.  This has been the most relaxing Saturday that I've had in ages, too.  I've done nothing - the most activity I've done was go out to the carport and back the BMW out into the driveway so our neighbor could pressure wash the carport and garage.  And I hope that will continue to be the most work I do today.  In fact, I'm not even going to work any more at the computer and I'm going to sign of now until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD 4 YOU PUDDINPRP... GLAD UR FEELING BETTER...

CONNIE

Anonymous said...

Awww I hope you feel better.  You're doing the right thing for a cold.  Rest rest and more rest!  Hope you feel better soon and God Bless!