Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

It dawned on me today that I've been remiss in giving any Biggest Loser updates.  So here it is.  I weighed today on the official Biggest Loser scales in the HR office at work, and as of this morning I've lost a total of 39 pounds.  Just one more pound to go and I can have my pancakes.  I had them at the 30 pound mark and Mom said that she would fix me my beloved silver dollar pancakes for breakfast when I lost the next ten pounds.  I plan on having for breakfast early next week.  I didn't get to ride my bike last week while I was sick, but I started back this Monday evening and my goal is to ride it every day this week.  So far, so good.  Who knows? I might even be able to have my pancakes this Saturday or Sunday if I can keep up the riding this week.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement.  It means so much. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO, GO, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm very proud of you!