Thursday, June 19, 2008

Flip-Flop Update

I'm very  happy to report that the mis-routed flip-flops were redirected back to Louisville late last night and were delivered this afternoon.  But after all of the travelling it took for them to finally get to me, I might have to send them back.  I tried them on and they're a tad too small.  But unfortunately they don't sell them in half sizes. So I either send them back and risk getting another pair that are way to big and floppy, or I keep these and hope that they're stretch a bit.  It's not like my feet and toes hang over the edges of the flip-flops; they're just a bit uncomfortable between my toes.  But I have to realize that it's been over twenty-five years since I wore flip-flops, so they're bound to feel a bit odd on my feet.  And it's not like I'll be wearing them all day, either;  I'll still be wearing my New Balance tennis shoes to work.  So I'll probably bite the bullet and keep them.  After all the trouble with getting, I guess I'd better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey our payroll checks didn't arrive on the day they were supposed to, Fed-Ex missorted this......it created a minor burr in my plans.....lol  (not to say that 3rd shift wasn't very happy about coming back to get theirs)