Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It Must Have Been A Wild Night

After the clouds lifted and the sun came back out after supper, I decided to take a bike ride to hopefully get rid of the hot dogs I had for lunch today.  It was hot and humid, but I was determined to ride tonight.  It turned out to be a hot but uneventful 7 mile ride, which suited me fine.  But I did notice something odd on the bike path: I counted 7 broken Budweiser bottles on the three and a half mile stretch.  One or two broken bottles wouldn't have been out of the ordinary, but I had to dodge seven during the three and a half mile area from my house to my turn-around point.  I guess somebody really got their drink on. 

And in case you might be wondering, I was able to dodge all of the broken glass without getting a flat tire or wiping out.  That's one for the record books, faithful readers.

No comments: