Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

TWIT would like to wish all of my faithful readers a very happy 2011.

I'm really looking forward to the new year. It's already filling up with great opportunities and lots of new things. The biggest "new thing" is my new position as department supervisor. On January 3, I will officially be the supervisor over the Production Scheduling Department. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life, and I can't wait to get started. As I begin that new chapter in my life, I'm also getting ready to finish an older chapter. Also on January 3, I will begin the last class in my Master's Degree program. This will be by far the hardest class yet - it will be devoted solely to working on my Master's Thesis. The only thing I ask of you, faithful readers is to bear with me for the next nine weeks and keep on reading TWIT even when I don't have time to post very much. And I also ask for your prayers. And as always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: