Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let The Writing Begin

As I type this, I'm currently working on writing the first phase of my Master's Thesis project -- the project proposal. "Working on" is the key phrase in that sentence, as I've been working on writing the proposal for three days now. I never thought it would be so hard to write about what you're going to write about but trust me it's hard. If it were only a few paragraphs, I would be fine but the proposal has to be no less than 3 pages. I took a little break to blog and have only one more page to try and come up with. I have to submit the proposal no later than midnight Sunday night so I have a day and a half to get over my writer's block and crank out one more page. Wish me luck.

And on a quasi-related note, I'd like to give a big thank you to the 'Rents for buying me a new pack of my fave canary yellow legal pads for this project. Only they and a couple other people know about my obsession with any item that has to do with writing.

No comments: