Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

I don't normally toot my own horn, or draw attention to myself, but today I'm breaking tradition and saying it's my birthday, and Happy Birthday to Me!

It's been an awesome day - definitely in the top three birthdays I've had in my 48 years. The celebrating started on Sunday at Diva Stacy's, and continued to this morning's surprise birthday breakfast, and continued to tonight's spaghetti supper. And the festivities aren't over yet. I just thank the Lord that He's let me make it through another year, and that He has blessed me with so many friends. And I thank each and every friend that has sent me birthday greetings. You all rock.

And I am also proud to report that the streak is still unbroken. We had snow early Wednesday morning, and as of today, there was still snow on the ground. So this makes 48 years with snow on the ground on January 27. Hell yeah!!

No comments: