Sunday, January 30, 2011

Link Of The Week

With my fascination with and love of all things snow, I watch the weather forecasts pretty close. I want to be prepared. I like to know when the right time would be to go to the grocery store to stock up on the required bread and milk before a snow. And I like to know when we need to move the snow blower to the front of the garage, just in case. With the weatherazzi whipping us all into a frenzy everytime snow is in the forecast, it just wears me out. Plus, they're usually not even right with their predictions.

I'd like to share with you, faithful readers, one of the best weather forecast sites on the web. It's brought to us by the fine hardworking folks at NOAA's National Weather Service. Just enter your zip code and within seconds you will have a wealth of weather forecast information on the screen. And they are very accurate, too. Just visit http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Louisville&state=KY&site=LMK&lat=38.2248&lon=-85.7412 and see what the weather is going to be like for your area.

No comments: