Sunday, January 2, 2011

Link Of The Week

The subtitle of this week's Link Of The Week should be "enter at your own risk." A friend told me about this site earlier in the week, knowing I'm always on the lookout for new sites for Link Of The Week. He told me about this site that was a search engine of sorts, and it allegedly brought up all kinds of personal info about him when he entered his name. Now, either he's just too damned trusting about posting all of his personal info online, or else the site is not all it's cracked up to be. Because I did a quick search on my name, and about 90% of the info it brought up in the search was wrong. So you be the judge. Check out http://www.spokeo.com and please report back to me and me know how much of the info the search brought up was actually right.

No comments: