Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Part Two, Complete

After last night's marathon first half of my finals, I decided to just stick with it and as soon as supper was over I started on Part Two. It was about twenty minutes shy of last night's marathon writing and typing, and once again I'm whooped. This one was only four big, comprehensive essay questions, but just like with Part One, I feel pretty good about Part Two.

Last night's test wore me out, and I slept like a baby, but it also gave me a headache - one that I kept most of the day and most of tonight. But my school work is done for class number three, so now I can just sit back and wait for my grade and be able to enjoy a couple of weeks without any reading or homework. I feel just like I did when I was in elementary school on the Friday before Christmas break.

No comments: