Sunday, December 27, 2009

Link Of The Week

You might not know but I was a huge fan of the show "Will and Grace", mainly because of Grace's friend Karen Walker, played by Megan Mullally. She was my favorite character on the show and was truly the main reason I watched it. From other posts, you should know by now that I also love disco music. I found a site today that combines the two (Megan Mullally and disco music). If you've watched any TV lately, chances are you've seen Megan's new commercial for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. She sings and dances to "Turn The Tub Around" (sung to the tune of my all time favorite disco song, "Turn The Beat Around." If you haven't see it, here's a link to the extended version of the commercial and song. And when you're finished watching the video, you can even get a $1 coupon for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Just visit http://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com/turnthetubaround/#/videos/fullvideo/ and turn the tub around.

No comments: