Sunday, December 20, 2009

Link Of The Week

Christmas is just a few days away, and I hope that my faithful readers have done all of their shopping and won't have to brave the crowds and visit any stores this week. And we all know that the day after Christmas will be another major shopping day like Black Thursday. Now, I love a bargain like anyone else - in some ways, even more - and I love to get a good deal. I also love visiting new stores in the area. This week I found a website that combines both. It's called Store Catch. You just enter your zip code and you can find stores in the area with big sales going on. You can even set it up to email you. Visit http://www.storecatch.com and see if there's any good sales in your area. Don't forget - your faithful blogger's birthday is just a little over a month away *wink wink*.

No comments: